Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Untitled

I subscribe to a blog by a wonderful woman named Shell*. And she does these things called "Pour your heart out". So today, I'm picking up the baton and running with it.

-----------------------------------------------

 

I can't stand people who don't support the USA at all. Okay. Yes. I know, it's not perfect in any stretch of the mind. And maybe we do spend money on strange things. AND my god, don't get me started on the whole "No Child Left Behind" act. ughh. 

But if you don't like it, tough. Be proud of our country. Not many countries in the world can come together in the face of disaster like we can. Not many countries have military's that people are willing to go join on a regular basis [no draft or required service]. 

This isn't a very good "pour your heart out" topic because I can't really express how I truly feel about this topic in words. so here is a couple of pictures that I love about the USA. 

Memorial Day pic Pictures, Images and Photos

Firemen and Military Pictures, Images and Photos

9-11 Memorial Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment