Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday Top Ten!

Today, I've decided to keep going with the daily meme's. It keeps me posting which is always a good thing! Woot! :) So today's meme comes from here: http://thursdaystopten.blogspot.com/ and it's a great little thing to make me think!

Today's Top Ten Question:

What are the top ten things that get you into the holiday spirit:

Rules are simple:

1. Please link back to us so that others may join in on the fun. :)

------------------------------------------

Things that get me into the holiday spirit:

  1. Singing Christmas Carols in Choir
  2. Christmas Music in General!
  3. Nutcrackers
  4. Hot Chocolate
  5. Gloves and Scarves and seeing my own breath!
  6. Twinkly lights!
  7. Christmas trees
  8. Making Christmas Presents for the people I care for!
  9. FINALS WEEK ENDING
  10. Hearing the real reason for the season being read out loud on Christmas Eve. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment