Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Meme :)

http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com/2010/11/week-number.html

Today's Daily Meme comes from Curious as a Cat and features four charming questions to anwer.

This week's questions are: 

1) If you were stranded somewhere, what would be the hardest thing for you to do: start a fire, eat unfamiliar food, sleep on the ground without a tent, or not be clean?

2) Describe the community you live in, as if it were the setting for a book.

3) When was the last time you fell asleep at work?

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

-----------------------------------
1) If you were stranded somewhere, what would be the hardest thing for you to do: start a fire, eat unfamiliar food, sleep on the ground without a tent, or not be clean?

It would be hardest for me to eat unfamillar food as my body doesn't handle strange food well at all! :)

2) Describe the community you live in, as if it were the setting for a book.

 (I'm gonna describe the comunity I live in at school since I'm there most of the time)
Dover is the capital city of Delaware and while change is evident, much more is needed. The college is centered between two vastly different sections of town and it is evident no matter which was you look out the window of my room in my house. If you look right of campus, you see a wonderful, beautiful historic section of town. To the left, you see a seedy, drug-filled area with danger lurking everywhere. Off in the distance, you hear the roar of planes taking off and landing at Dover Air Force base and during 2 weekends per year, you hear the roar of Nascar filling the area. 

3) When was the last time you fell asleep at work?

The last time I fell asleep at work was the summer after my junior year. It was hot, I was bored, and there were no customers. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for a good 10 minutes. haha :)

4) Show and Tell. 

What comes to mind when I see that photo is the south-of-the-border truck stop on the way to Orlando, Florida. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment