Monday, November 8, 2010

Chick-fil-a Adventures! :)

Friday night, an adventure was brewing in Dover as a group of young hooligans gallivanted around doing nonsense things like going to Walmart for 2 hours to look at Christmas Decorations, Computer Cleaner, and random other items. Funny pictures were to be taken while at Walmart (and while there are a funny aspect of the night, not the main focus of this story) before the group deciding.....

Ashley: "Hey...I'm hungry!" 

Chris: "Errr, actually. I am too?"

Megan: "Well, since Chris has never had a Chick-fil-a milkshake**, let's go there for dinner?" 

Ashley: "Sounds good."

Chris: "What did I get myself into by bringing these two girls to Walmart?" 

** This is a tragedy to Megan and Ashley because they both LOVE the Chick-fil-a Milkshakes despite both being lactose-intolerant**

 

Funny Picture Side-Trip [because they are hysterically funny?]

Left to right: Ashley, Chris and Me wearing  a Rudolph headband, elf hat, and a Santa hat with a tiara [respectively].  

anyway. back to the chick-fil-a story :)

So, we left Walmart after buying our random stuff [including icky eggnog purchased by one boyfriend] and drove over to the Chick-fil-a. After not being allowed to buy my own meal [grrr Chris], we enjoyed our dinner! It was super-yummy. I pretty much adore their chicken sandwichs and as previously mentioned....Ash and I love the milkshakes. 

After the meal was all finished, and we were sadly done with our yummy milkshakes and food; we got up to leave. I'm a bit of a camera slut [aka I take photos EVERYWHERE and anywhere and the poor people around me alot aka Ashley and Chris typically have no choice but to just go along with me taking the pictures] so I have my camera out as usual. 

We just threw away our trash and the hysterial events of the nights were just begining right then...... 

Me: "Chris! Go stand by the cow dressed as a Reindeer. I love that cow! Go! Smile! Chris! Smile at me, would you?" 

The Manager [who we didn't realize was the manager] and his wife: "Aww, I guess you like the cow?" 

Me:  "I like this cow alot! Pretty much the cutest thing ever!"

The Manager's wife: "So do you like the cow more than the boy?"

Me: "Most definitly! That cow is awesome!"

Chris: "What?!?" [with a look of pure horror and sadness]

Me: "What?"

The Manager: "So would you rather date the cow?"

Me: "Well, sure?!?" 

Chris: [more horror looks and sadness] 

The entire staff working the cashieres (to Chris): "Burn! Ohhhhhhh...." 

The Manager's wife: "I know that cow, I can give him your number!"

Chris: "Oh. No. I can't compete with a cow. They have four stomachs." 

Me: "Oh goodness."

The Manager: "Well, since you girls like the cow so much, let me get you two something" 

The manager gave Ashley and I each a cute little cow which was awesomely amazing and it is now sitting on my bookshelf. Chris was given some coupons for his embarrassment. We definitely did not expect this and it honestly was super sweet of the manager to do that for us! 

Here's the photo that caused the funny story:

The next Monday night [aka tonight].....

Chris was going to some video game release thing [I'm a girl who doesn't play video games at all. I have no clue what it was for at all] and decdied to get some dinner, I assume. I'm sitting in my house eating my own dinner with Ashley and my phone goes off. Knowing Chris was going to video-game thing, when I saw "Picture Message" from Chris :) on my phone..I was confused. I open and litterally....just started grinning.

This was the picture:

with the caption: 

"So I had a chat with the cow...He's envious but happy your with me :)" 

Yup. My boyfriend went to dinner at chick-fil-a and the cow was there. Knowing just how much I liked that cow, he had his friend take a picture of the two of them together. And then sent it to me. He's pretty durn sweet and I'm lucky to know him [and even luckier for me, dating the silly boy]. 

Anyway. That's the story of the silly young adults who went to Chick-fil-a and got some yummy food, an awesome adventure and some sweet memories thanks to the amazing cow and a really nice manager/wife.

Lesson of the story: Enjoy life. Be silly. Go to Chick-fil-a because they have awesome milkshakes. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment