Sunday, August 22, 2010

Untitled

So today I moved back to college! It's my 3rd year (whoa. Time's flying) and I am on the same floor and in the same room that I was in last spring. I live in Carpenter Hall here at Wesley and I’m up on the 3rd floor yet again this semester. This is my 5th Semester on a 3rd floor and after moving in my stuff today…..I vowed that it would be my last (unless I can’t get my single elsewhere on campus). 

Last night when I finally got home from the grandparents (we cut their grass and my grandfather helped me put together a bookcase) and running errands with the mom, I packed my clothes and unpacked my suitcase from Germany. I’d never unpacked my suitcase from Germany so that was the first thing I had to do. Once I got all my clothes packed, I hauled them down the stairs (mom helped me fold a bunch) and then my brothers helped me haul them out to the car that I had already loaded earlier in the evening.  

Some pictures of the loaded car:

The loaded back of the car! 

Me and the back of the car. The backseat before I re-arranged it this morning. 

Originally, Cross Country was suppose to move in on Saturday, August 21st so that we could have a team meeting the night before the rest of the upperclassmen moved back in but Wesley College decided we were not allowed to move into the dorms until today like the rest of the upperclassmen. So this morning (in order to beat the rush and beat the rain) we decdied to leave at about 7 am! I woke up at 5:45 a.m. and got myself ready and after waking mom up at 6:30, made coffee. We left about 7:15 and made it to Dover in about 2 hour.

I’m gonna skip talking about check-in and moving all my crap up 3 flights of stars because no one wants to read about how messed up Wesley Financial Aid is nor about the fact that it’s hotter than hell with the humidity while carrying stuff. 

I went out to eat for lunch with Ashley and her boyfriend Tim plus my mom before mom left and then I’ve been unpacking/decorating my room. It looks pretty good! I’m not done, I still have to put up my postcards and then I’ll be done!

Some pictures of the room: 

 

I hope you guys enjoyed seeing these photos! :)

I’ll write more later after my cross country meeting about a challenge I’m giving myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment