Thursday, August 19, 2010

Enjoying the journey :)

Hi Everyone! :) So applications came out yesterday. And my best friend from college called me saying "Applications are live! I'm working on the application now!". 

Now....normally, I would have been jumping and screaming and racing to my computer. Small problem. I was at the Wicomico Country Farm and Home Show (and spending the night at the farm where there is no internet). 

This was me after the phone call:

So, I got home around 3:30 today and jumped on my laptop! This was me waiting for my laptop to boot up to start working on the application! 

This was me during the application process (well, more like looking to see if I'd passed the web interview): 


And this was me after the whole thing was over and 
I had made it to the next step!:



My phone interview is on Monday at 11:30 :) 

All gifs from [Clipart-Animated Gifs] and [Disney Gifs]

1 comment: