Friday, October 15, 2010

Untitled

 

So tonight after Contemporary Ensemble had our intresting performance, Chris came to hang out with me and watch a movie. 

And yes. My hair is blonde but don't judge when I share what happened! =]

So we were suppose to watch Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix because we're trying to get through all of the books and movies before the seventh and FINAL [I seriously can't believe that the seventh movie is coming out. I remember when the first book came out....woahhh I'm getting old.] And so...I put the movie in and we sit down to watch it. We watch for like 5 minutes and then Chris brings up an intresting point.

"Umm.....I thought the dememntors were suppose to attack in the begining of this movie. Are we watching the 5th movie??"

And I go .....

"What do you mean? This is the 5th movie....Oh WAIT. That bridge is not suppose to collapse."

 

So yeah. my blonde-ness decided to make a guest appearance tongiht. I managed to put the 6th Harry Potter movie in the DVD player instead of the 5th. Yikes....uhhh yeah, We'll try again eventually! :) 

 

So instead....We watched Pocahontas and looked at Roller Coaster Photos. =] 

 

So I hope everyone is well and enjoying fall! I have a few blog posts to post at some point soon and I'm trying to work up the nerve to post one of my stories [at least the beginning] but it's not looking promising! =] 

 

P.S.- The photos are of Chris and I while we were hanging out. He's silly and took the two photos. =] 

No comments:

Post a Comment