Monday, October 25, 2010

#bettertogether

So the past few weeks have been crazy! This week I'm in Washington, DC for an interfaith youth core leadership institute on interfaith dialouge. It has been one of the most intresting experiences in relation to faith that I have ever had. The entire confrence was based off the question "What of..?". What if the youth of today came together from all faiths and traditions to make a difference in the world. What if...?

Coming to the confrence was intresting because we missed our train on the way to DC and then I got to be the director of getting us to the hotel. During the first day of the confrence, we worked on training oppurtunities as well as a few other things. Today, in the morning we got to go to the White House to have a session then off to Georgetown again.

I'll do a update and written report on the confrence when I get home so keep looking for that! Anyway, school has been going crazy and I'm slightly stressed. My classes have many things going on and I'll be honest,I did not handle that too well for a few days :) plus I managed to "break" my laptop yet again.... Ugh. Prayers for that please!!


Megan Bradley
Psalm 98:1

No comments:

Post a Comment