Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Celebrate a dream come true!

Today, I took the very first step towards being able to participate in the Walt Disney World College Program in the Spring of 2011. Ahhhhhhhhh =]

      My very first step was to talk to my advisor today about the program and what she thought. honestly, I thought she was going to faint when I told her that I wanted to do the WDWCP and I would be gone for 7 months (I want to do the Spring Advantage, I think). I'm the first person from Wesley College who has ever wanted to go and I have a feeling I'm going to have to jump through hoops to get permission and credit. I have a few ideas about how I could get credit, but I just have to wait and see.
  
My advisor told me that she would talk to the department chair and do some research on her own about it, and that I should come and talk to her about it next Tuesday. Lucky for me, I do not have class next Tuesday with her but I will try to go and see her during the first few moments of our class time since I have algebra anyway.

Anyway, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed right now. It would be amazing if I could manage to get even 6 credits from Wesley for WDW.  That's all for now!

If you can dream it, you can do it.
Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment