Friday, November 13, 2009

Bad News Bears :{}

    So I met with my cornered after class my advisor yeasterday, and it was bad news bears time. Basically, She told me that the education department would not support me if I decided to [as she put it, "go work at a theme park"] do the College Program and I would receive no credits for my major. She told me to talk to the the registar next week. If they tell me that I cannot receive credit, I will be requesting a meeting with the dean of students.  Pray for Pixie Dust! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, Im sorry that didnt go well. That advisor seems seriously rude. My advice for when talking to the Registrar is to say its an internship with the Walt Disney Company not a college program at Disney World. Phrasing should help. Also whats your major? If its hospitality, say its a hospitality internship. If its theatre, say its a theatre internship.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete